If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the "save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award is given to associations, or suppliers and other organisations who work with associations, who have developed initiatives to minimise environmental impacts and promote long-term sustainability. The judges will be looking for evidence of:
- How you went about scoping and defining your approach and objectives
- How you sought buy-in from your staff and members
- How you communicated your measures to suppliers and stakeholders
- What results did you measure and what metrics were employed
- What ongoing engagement / communication was deployed to embed long-term change
- Any other demonstrable positive impacts
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.