If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the "save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award is open to both teams and individuals, and will be awarded for leadership expertise in overcoming particular challenges, or strategies that have brought proven advancement or benefits to the association and its members. The judges will be looking for:
- Long and short term goals to develop the association
- Reasoning, strategies employed, and their impact
- Breadth, depth and creativity of leadership and management skills
- Innovative approaches to leading the association
- Success in meeting targets and goals
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.